(no subject)

From: Raghavan Chakraavarti 341-8523 <rch>
Date: 1995/11/09

I am a Masters Csc student at the Univ.Missouri Rolla. I have more than a year's experience in databases but I am new to Oracle.

I have been trying to install Personal Oracle 7 free trial database. I wanted to know some really good books (advanced) so that I can master Oracle.
Please advise.

Thanx in advance
Raghavan Chakravarti

Far better it is to dare mighty things---than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the grey twilight that knows not pain nor pleasure. ...und aus dem Chaos sprach eine Stimme zu mir: Laechle und sei froh, es koennte schlimmer kommen! Und ich laechelte und war froh und es kam schlimmer... - Raghavan Chakravarti