Question: Can you move items to back/front at run-time in FORMS 4.5?

From: joukev <joukev_at_xs4all.nl>
Date: 1995/11/08

I am working on a simple drag-and-drop demo in the Developer 2K for windows suite. I cranked up the 'drag-drop' from oracle itself. One of the biggest problems I've encountered involves moving the item to the front of the display list before dragging it... Is this possible at all.

If not, I'm in deep shit. The demo works, yet some items move below other during dragging... I need to fix this asap!

Does anyone have a clue?

thanks,
-jouke verlinden
Manager R&D, TransOpen B.V.
the Netherlands Received on Wed Nov 08 1995 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message