Problems with trigger

From: Jagdeep Shiruru <jagdeep_at_cc.bellcore.com>
Date: 1995/11/08

Hello,

I have a strange problem. I have created an Oracle trigger, the body of which contains a SELECT statement to retrieve a row value,i say X. This value X is then passed to a Pro*C function, using DBMS_PIPE.SEND_MESSAGE. The Pro*C function in turn calls an extern function Func(X). I would like to make 'Func' an executable and call it from the trigger body itself, and get rid of the Pro*C part. Is there a way this can be done ? Any info will be of great help.
Thanks for your time.

Jagdeep Received on Wed Nov 08 1995 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message