Re: Power Objects text box & word_wrap

From: Michael Kranzdorf <mikek_at_krt.com>
Date: 1995/11/08

In article <47mq0n$ang_at_sonnet1.sonnet.com>, Hagen Finley <hagen_at_violet.berkeley.edu> wrote:

> I have created a text box for a large VARCHAR2(750) column. In SQL I can
> format the output to word_wrap and adjust the screen width. In Power objects
> the sentence is being presented in one long row, even though I have set the
> format to Multiline = true. Is there a way to adjust the width of the output
> so that my text drops into a multiline presentation? I've perused the help
> files and the Oracle Power Objects book and have yet to come upon any
> information which deals with wrapping text in a text box.

This works fine for me on a Mac (OPO 1.04), perhaps you have an old version of OPO or the Windows version is broken. If I set multiline = true and hasScrollBar = true, I get the expected behavior.

Michael Kranzdorf                                    mikek_at_krt.com
Kranzco Realty Trust                                  610.941.9292