Re: How to kill user process when have a runaway query??

From: <dbvision_at_inet.uni-c.dk>
Date: 1995/11/08

Ther's an easy low cost tool for this. You will get the sessions locked and then you can kill them with a simple click. The tool is a performance monitot from bradmark. You will also be able to see what userid, have been on and off the system Tore Johannesen

> nat5735_at_aol.com (Nat5735) writes:
> Can anyone tell me how to identify and kill a user process that may
> involve a runaway query ? Is there a way to set up our userids so as to
> identify individual users on Server Manager ? Am very new to the DBA
> world and need much help. We are running Vers 7.1...... We are having
> performance problems and suspect that users may be rebooting their PC's
> when their response time is slow.

DBVision
GL. Kongevej 47B
DK-1610 Kobenhavn V