Re: Oracle Web Server

From: EndUser <enduser_at_enduser.com>
Date: 1995/11/08

we run a mac webserver, and a pc/os2 oracle 7 workgroup server. on the mac, ive written several cgi scripts in hypercard that access the oracle via sql*net and pro*c, you can also use the hypercard EXEC SQL xfcn, but you dont need to write cgi in hypercard, obviously, it can be written in perl, awk, shell, c, or many other languages. the point is, you use the oracle api tools to get to oracle on the backside of such programs.