Rebellious behaviour of some fields in FORMS 4.5

From: Beverley Williams <B.Williams_at_chime.ucl.ac.uk>
Date: 1995/11/07

Hi,

I've got a bit of a strange problem regarding some of my fields on screen in an application. I have set the font colour to blue on all of the fields, but some of them just don't want to be blue, but would rather be black.I have noticed that these fields are multi-text fields and one of my number fields. I have tried all manner of things, but they just won't play fair and its soooo irritating. I have noticed sometimes that if I declare an alert to be gray, it occassionally appears as a a spectacular canary yellow!!!! What is going on ?

It's not my PC because my users have just done a two week test and it was the same for them.

Any ideas? Its driving me insane....

Bev Williams Received on Tue Nov 07 1995 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message