Re: Designer/2000 Repository Installation Problem

From: Jim Deeming <jwdxt_at_boco.co.gov>
Date: 1995/11/07

Doug Rittmer (drittmer_at_holonet.net) wrote:
>Current version is 1.1a.

Thanks. I just found this out yesterday after over 3 weeks of haggling with Oracle Support. Finally had escalated the problem to a "Duty Manager" who informed me that 1.1a might yield better results. I'm getting the impression that the Case Group is so busy right now, they aren't even keeping their problem-reporting database current.

BTW, if you call Oracle's Case Support Group, there is now a message that says, "Due to the overwhelming response to our Designer/2000 product, response time to technical support calls is now three weeks."

Thanks again for the info.

Jim Deeming Received on Tue Nov 07 1995 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message