Designer 2000, Repository problems

From: Paul van Run <nnfin_at_hookup.net>
Date: 1995/11/06

I've created an ERD diagram with several entities any multiple relationships using the Entity Relationship Diagrammer. When I look in the RON evrything I created seems to be there and all looks fine.

However, if I create a new ERD and try to include some of the elements I've created before only the ENTITIES appear. No relationships are displayed and including them with the Edit/Include menu option gives me an error message saying that "There are no more relationships to include".

When I try to run the Database Design Wizard on any ERD, I get the message that there is an "invalid column name". This even happens on schemas that were perfectly fine before. The name of the column in question is not mentioned and as far as I can seen all of them look fine (syntax is ok, no reserved words, etc.)

Is it correct to assume that my repository is correct and if so how could I fix this.

(We are using Designer/2000 Rel 1.1) Received on Mon Nov 06 1995 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message