Re: SQL loader for PO7

From: gary.wong_at_cyberstore.ca <Gary>
Date: 1995/11/06

> toy4x4_at_ro.com (- jack) writes:
> Anybody know of if SQL loader is available for Personal Oracle 7, or
> if it's here and I just can't find it, or of other ways to load
> data into PO7 ...
>
> Any and all help appreciated !
>
> - jack ==> toy4x4_at_ro.com

Jack,

A GUI version of SQL*Loader is part of the Personal Oracle7 package, and you can find it under the icon that looks like a funnel onto a database (labelled SQL Loader). If you've used SQL*Loader in the past, it's very similar (i.e. same parameters) but it now has a nice graphical front end.

If, for some reason, the icon didn't get created, the actual file name is <oracle_home>\BIN\sqlload.exe'.

Regards,
Gary Wong (gary.wong_at_cyberstore.ca)
Information Technology Consultant
(604) 360-1699 (Voice)
(604) 384-1178 (Fax) Received on Mon Nov 06 1995 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message