Oracle training, PM, Washington DC

From: Lee Cason <73422.1612_at_CompuServe.COM>
Date: 1995/11/05

I am looking for information on Oracle training for beginning DBAs and developers. Our company does systems development and integration for government agencies. I have gotten tuition reimbursement approved but can only take classes in the evenings or on weekends, since we cannot bill the customer for our training time.

We're in the Northern Virginia /Washington DC area, and there are two other associates that are interested as well as me.

Your suggestions are welcomed. Please respond via e-mail to 73422.1612_at_compuserve.com

Thanks in advance,

Lee Cason

--
Lee Cason