Re: Anyone Made Mac XCMD with Pro*C or OCI?

From: EndUser <enduser_at_enduser.com>
Date: 1995/11/05

you could develope this with any personal oracle package. the one that runs on the nt, os2 and win platforms is actually pretty cheap, like around $400. it includes all the aforementioned tools. also, soon, Oracle promises to release personal oracle on the mac, again. the last time they had a version was Oracle 6.