Re: Help - Need to find the BEST Oracle Professionals

From: Glory Cung <advant_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: 1995/11/04

In
<NEWTNews.815434330.17394.jbostic_at_c214.globalvision.net.globalvision.ne
> jbostic_at_globalvision.net writes:
>

>Hello,
> I am looking to get the names of, or where I can find the names
 of,
>the BEST Oracle Technical Professionals. I have a client that is
 implementing
> major Oracle, DB2, Networking, and IBM Mainframe projects. They are
 wanting
>to gather information for the same.
> I would appreciate any help in locating these individuals.
>
>Thank you,
>
>Jim Bostic, Jr.

We have highly qualified ORACLE 7 developers, many of them currently working in Atlanta and other major U.S. cities. Please provide us your requirements, we can assist you with the right ORACLE resourses. Contact: Glory Cung . Email: advant_at_ix.netcom.com Received on Sat Nov 04 1995 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message