Re: Temp tables on Oracle

From: Vikram Goel <vgoel>
Date: 1995/11/03

Bob,

There is no #temp type table in Oracle, however you can create a table easily in a sql script, do your processing and then drop it, or even better, create the table, and then issue a truncate command on it after your processing has finished. You can also build a table in a pl/sql program, using the new dbms_sql package.

Hope this helps,

Vikram Goel

Motorola - Byonton Beach, FL

Private email vgoel_at_emi.net