Cool table unload utility needs debugging - Any takers ???

From: Rajiv Tandon <Rajiv.Tandon_at_bridge.bst.bls.com>
Date: 1995/11/02

Here's the ticket.

We have a REAL COOL generic utility for unloading ORACLE table(s) written in Pro*C using Dynamic SQL Method 4. Some of the options are:

-v verbose mode

-e entire database

-u user all tables of a user

-t table unload only one table

-f fixed format (with optional -s field separator)

-n nnn unload only first nnn recs

-w file "where-clause" containing file

The utility unloads table(s) to flat file(s) in directories (one each created for every table owner) from a specified starting directory. In addition to the flat file(s), also creates corresponding SQL*Loader control file.

PROBLEM IS, we are getting a SQL-2102 error:

SQL-2102 Inconsistent cursor cache (no cuc entry for this uce)

We believe this is because of some a memory leak. Any of you crack C-programmers out there who would care to take this up.

As this is a rather large program, we deliberately did not attach it in this posting. The source is available to any of you for the asking.

Thanks,

Rajiv Tandon                        Ari Flechner
Rajiv.Tandon_at_bridge.bst.bls.com     Ari.Flechner_at_bridge.bst.bls.com