Oracle Database Monitoring

From: <dcrossly_at_wimsey.com>
Date: 1995/11/02

I have been administering an Oracle database running a GIS application for the last year and a half on a RS/6000 580 server. I increasingly frustrated using the standard monitoring tools that came with our original release (version 6) and only moderately impressed with some of the features in release 7.1. Can anyone reccommend some Motif-based DBA Monitoring tools for AIX 4.1.3. I have heard of SQL Monitor. Which product has proven to be the most cost effective. Thanks in advance.

David Crossley, GIS/AM System/Database Administrator, City of Vancouver E-mail: dcrossly_at_vanbc.wimsey.com Received on Thu Nov 02 1995 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message