Boiler-plate scaling problem when converting from Forms4.0 to Forms4.5

From: Daniel Nonen <nonen_at_cae.ca>
Date: 1995/11/02

Hi,

When we move forms created in Forms4.0 to Forms4.5, the boiler-plate text and rectanges are shifted towards the origin. Text ITEMs and BUTTONs are positioned correctly.

Oracle Customer Support insists this is a hardware problem. But they haven't explained why a Forms4.0 application, on which the graphics is fine on my PC, becomes screwed-up when I regenerate the application for Forms4.5 and run it on the same machine.

Oracle is unable to reproduce the problem from test files I've sent them.

Has anyone else had a similar experience? Or can anyone shed some light on this problem?

Thanks!

Daniel Nonen (nonen_at_cae.ca) Received on Thu Nov 02 1995 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message