Adding dates in ORACLE?

From: Mr. Tom Gillespie <tgillesp_at_ms13.mis.semi.harris.com>
Date: 1995/11/02

Can anyone please tell me how to add dates using SQL in ORACLE ? I've looked in the SQL ref. guide to no avail. I simply want to read a date from a table (eg. 20-OCT-95) then add one week to it (or 7 days, or 168 hours, etc) to get 27-OCT-95.

Thanks ahead.

--
 Tom Gillespie                                                 -   -
 Harris Semiconductor                                         | | | |

 E Pluribus UNIX