Re: SQL*Net V2 Question

From: Edrie Lyons <elyons_at_ag.gov>
Date: 1995/11/02

Thanks for the reply.

But if the listeners are on two different ports and the configuration (tnsnames) files for the two different application users don't have both listeners defined should this work?

As far as using roles, we would have to get our security group involved to change the connect permission on a role to disable an application group :{ This just adds to the complexity of what should be simple. I was planning on setting up the listener so that our operations staff could turn it off if neccessary.

TIA Received on Thu Nov 02 1995 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message