POWER OBJECT QUESTION|||

From: jean-marc boivin <jean-marc.boivin_at_sit.ulaval.ca>
Date: 1995/11/01

I am new to power object and I have a very basic question. I have a table with too many columns to put everything on one windows. So I want to distribute this table on two windows. With Forms A just have to create two canevas and put my fields where I want. I don't see how to do that as easily with power object since each power object form must have a datasource (I don't want power object to generate a query for each form since the field come from the same table.)

DO you have any ideas how to do that?

Thank you
Jean-Marc Boivin
system analyst
Universite Laval, Ste-foy
Quebec
Canada
Email: jean-marc.boivin_at_sit.ulaval.ca Received on Wed Nov 01 1995 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message