dbshut usage

From: Melisa Mrazik <mmrazik>
Date: 1995/10/31

I have a Systems Administrator that would like to use a script file to shutdown the database from the shell command line by using dbshut. However, he would like to shutdown the database as immediate. I have been unable to find in the documentation or in the FAQ any reference to this function and the parameter usage. Any help or guidance to help is appreciated!

TIA,
Melisa

|Melisa Mrazik, Systems Officer | "Just remember - when you |
|Citicorp, N.A. Westlake, TX | think all is lost, the future|
|melisa.mrazik_at_citicorp.com | remains." - Bob Goddard |