rdbms_batch

From: Robert Walters <bobwal_at_infocom.com>
Date: 1995/10/31

I remember reading something about an unsupported package delivered with Oracle7 called rdbms_batch or dbms_batch. I now cannot find any information about it.

Generally, what I'm looking for is something which executes PL/SQL procedures in a batch mode. I do not want to tie up my interactive processes, and I really do not want to go through the work of using alerts and/or pipes.

Any help is appreciated in advance as always.

Robert Walters bobwal_at_www.infocom.com

No cute disclaimer, no agreements, no representation of anyone's opinions, not even my own. Received on Tue Oct 31 1995 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message