Oracle Training

From: <miracles_at_interserv.com>
Date: 1995/10/30

October 30, 1995

Dear Oracle News Group Reader:

Miracle Software Systems, Inc., provides Software Training in Oracle 7.x, Developer/2000, etc. Our goal is to provide the best services at an affordable cost to meet the ever changing demands of Information Technology. We provide high quality training at a very low price.

Courses Offered               Duration    Timing                     Cost

Introduction to Oracle        5 days      9:00 AM to 5:00 PM         $499.

Application Development       5 days      9:00 AM to 5:00 PM         $499.
       using Developer/2000
      (Oracle Forms  4.5,
	     Reports 2.5 &
	     Graphics 2.5)

Special Weekend Training      80 Hrs.     8:00  AM to  1:00 PM or    $725.
Miracle/2000                              1:30  PM  to  6:30 PM
Oracle SQL/ SQL*Plus/ PL/SQL              On Weekends Only.
Oracle Forms 4.5, Reports 2.5,
Graphics 2.5, Pro*C,
Visual Basic 3.0 or PowerBuilder 4.0.

At Miracle Software Systems, we have a highly talented and qualified team of instructors, who are experts in database design, GUI development and client/ server environment. So far we successfully trained about 600 people from various fortune-500 and other companies.

If you have any questions or need any further information about our training or other software services, consulting, or contracting please give us a call at (810) 350-1515 or Email miracles_at_interserv.com

Sincerely,

S. Kay
Marketing Manager Received on Mon Oct 30 1995 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message