Re: Developer 2000 / Release 1.2

From: Marcel Rietveld <deriet_at_xs4all.nl>
Date: 1995/10/29

per.andersson_at_mbox5.swipnet.se wrote:

>The installation of Developer 2000 release 1.2 was a success, no errors...

>But when I try to start the DEMO-form (START.FMX) in the demo-program group,
>the program ask me to create some tables and then it runs into trouble (it hangs!)
>(I have the same trouble with Forms Component Library...)

>Then I created the tables manually. Now I can start the component-demo but not START.FMX...

>I run Personal Oracle 7/Developer 2000 release 1.2 and Windows 3.1
>on a Compaq Pentium with 40 MB memory.

>What can be wrong?

Hi Per,
after installation you should see a group called "CDE2 Demos". In this group you will see a icon "Build Demo Tables" which refers to a SQL script to build the necessary tables for the demo. Log in with a user name, after running this script the necessary tables for that user user will be built. You can now run the demo.

Hope this helps.

Marcel Rietveld
deriet_at_xs4all.nl
http://www.xs4all.nl/~deriet Received on Sun Oct 29 1995 - 00:00:00 CET