Re: Lotus notes into Oracle

From: Gordon E. Hooker <gordonh_at_acslink.net.au>
Date: 1995/10/29

                ericl_at_community.net wrote:

Yes I believe there is, Oracle have actually created a presentation on such a subject. I can't remember the detail though. Give Oracle a call they should be able to help.

>We are in the process of designing a system which will use Lotus Notes as a
>front end to Oracle Purchasing.
>
>Is there any software which will simplify the interface between a Lotus
>Notes database and Oracle?
>
>Many thanks,
>
>Eric

Gordon Hooker MACS PCP                                     ,--_|\
25 Clarke Street, Ripley, Queensland, 4306, Australia     /      \
gordonh_at_acslink.net.au                                    \_.--._/
mobile: 018883835 phone: 61-7-2889716                           V
It is far better to remain silent and appear a fool, than to open ones mouth and remove all doubt... Received on Sun Oct 29 1995 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message