Personal Oracle Install

From: Gordon E. Hooker <gordonh_at_acslink.net.au>
Date: 1995/10/29

JD Kruse <jdkruse_at_delphi.com> wrote:

I think you will that the data files are also coded into your control.ora file. I don't know if it would be a good idea to play with the control files though. Someone else may have other ideas.

>Anybody working with Personal Oracle. I have installed it on a C: drive
>but lost that ddrive. The new drive is not as large, so I am now copying
>the files from another machine to the D drive, but it is not working. Is
>relative working drive in a configuration file somewhere. Any solutions,
>other then making the larger D drive the C drive would be greatly appreciated.
>
> Jason Kruse

Gordon Hooker MACS PCP                                     ,--_|\
25 Clarke Street, Ripley, Queensland, 4306, Australia     /      \
gordonh_at_acslink.net.au                                    \_.--._/
mobile: 018883835 phone: 61-7-2889716                           V
It is far better to remain silent and appear a fool, than to open ones mouth and remove all doubt... Received on Sun Oct 29 1995 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message