Help! Your opinion or idea is valuable to me.

From: Benny Liang <bliang_at_netspace.net.au>
Date: 1995/10/28

I am working on an assignment which requires me to explore deeply a selected topic. I have certain choices of my topics. 1. Comparison between Object Oriented and Relational Database Management

   Systems.
2. Transaction Management in Object-Oriented or Relational Database

   Management Systems.
3. Queries
4. Indexing.

If you have any useful materials about these topics, would you please send them to me, I will appreicaite it very much. If you can give me any suggestion or your own opinions, that will be great!

Thanks for your great help!

B. Liang Received on Sat Oct 28 1995 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message