Re: Dev 2000 Under Oracle Win95 Beta

From: <jeyaram_at_planet.net>
Date: 1995/10/27

> TSims <TSims_at_nowhere.com> writes:
> jeyaram_at_planet.net wrote:

Hello Tom,

Thanks for your help.

Yes, First I Installed Dev 2000 using Dev 2000 installer.

         Second I Installed Oracle Win95 using Orawin95 installer.
         No problem.

         Tell me, Do  I need modify any parameter any where to use
          Dev 2000 products (eg.  ORACLE.INI etc.,)

          When I try to Execute Dev 2000 Admin  Forms Build  Icon, It try to execute Sql*plus 3.1
           instead of Sql*Plus 3.2 Beta.

           When I try to Execute Dev 2000 Forms Runtime Icon  After I entered  Username / Password
            It gives me error ORA-03121 no interface driver connected function not performed.

   Thanks
    jeyaram_at_planet.net Received on Fri Oct 27 1995 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message