Please Help: WOW question

From: Chua Kee Koon <s29191_at_nntpserver.sp.ac.sg>
Date: 1995/10/27

Hi everybody,

   I am trying to install WOW and so I looked at the "WOW Gateway" page which gives an overview and demos of WOW. In particular on the section on How to write a gateway, there is an example on procedure showemp. It says that to invoke this procedure, the URL would be:

   http://your.host.name/cgi-bin/wow/showemp?name=SCOTT.

I am very confused by this. The wow in the URL refers to the C-shell script supplied or does it refers to a directory which has a file showemp in it? I would appreciate if any kind soul out there in the net can help me on this.

Thanks in advance,
Kee Koon Chua Received on Fri Oct 27 1995 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message