Re: Generate C-headers from Oracle-tables

From: <zhvil_at_svusenet.ubs.ch>
Date: 1995/10/27

In article <45iv7d$qme_at_Dortmund.Germany.EU.net>, frank-p <frank-p_at_personalmail.germany.eu.net> writes:
|> We´re nearly sure there is a tool to generate C-style headerfiles from
|> Oracle tables for using with Pro*C or in any other way.
|> But we didn´t find it neither in the guides nor in the online-docs.
|> (maybe, since we don´t now the exact name...)
|>
|> Is there anyone with a tip?
|>
|> THX - Frank

Frank,

You problably need T2C, see the following info.

Regards,

        Alain V.

name:           T2C
version:        1.0

interface from: C++
interface to: Oracle (Gupta and Sybase possible) interfaces: SQL (via CB++ and Oracle OCI) access methods: insert, retrieve, update, delete whole data structures multiuser: yes
transactions: yes
distributed: yes, as much as CB++ does

query language: C++ class function members, SQL

robustness:     I will use it for serious applications in a health
		care environment, I will fix bugs as they appear.

		classes''. A shuttle class is a C++ class that
		reflects a certain relation within a DBMS. There are
		methods for retrieving, inserting, updating and
		deleting tuples whithout having to spell out any
		attribute in an SQL statement. This greatly faciliates
		DBMS interfacing for C++ applications thereby adding
		flexibility.

status:         current developement status (supported, actively developed, etc)

bugs:           gusw_at_fub46.zedat.fu-berlin.de
requires:       GNU C++ 2.6.3
ports:          any UNIX platform through GCC (tested on HP-UX 9000/700)
restrictions:   GNU General Public License
author:         Gunther Schadow <gusw_at_fub46.zedat.fu-berlin.de>
		CB++ was originally written by Bernhard Strassl
				<bernhard_at_ani.univie.ac.at>
how to get:     http://fub46.zedat.fu-berlin.de:8080/~gusw
updated:        July 21, 1995