Changing POXPRPOP.rdf

From: Richard Rosenberry <rosenber_at_cass.ma02.bull.com>
Date: 1995/10/25

I have to alter the print out of the purchase order to fit the user's specifications, and being new to the Oracle environment, I'm unsure of where to start.

Our Oracle7 database is in an AIX machine. We have Oracle Manufacturing 10 there also. I have Oracle's Reports 2.0 Designer on my PC. How can I go about altering the report?

I've ftp'ed POXPRPOP.rdf to my PC and tried to open it from Reports 2.0 Designer, but I get an error message reading 'There exists uncompiled program unit(s).'

Can anyone offer suggestions?

  • Rich Rosenberry R.Rosenberry_at_bull.com =