Re: Variable boilerplates in REPORT 2.5

From: <dmoyer_at_gpu.com>
Date: 1995/10/25

In <46inlv$dui_at_news.shom.fr>, Laurent Citton <citton_at_shom.fr> writes:
>Hi,
>
>I am trying to build a report with square patterns and I can't succeed in
>defining variable boilerplates (lines especially). Example:
>
>+--------------------------------------+
>| item 1 | comment |

>| item 2 | comment too long to fit on |
>| | one single line |
>
>How can I make the separation line between item and comment grow
>dynamically with the length of the comment ?

Laurent, have you tried to make the repeating frame surrounding the comment field a linesize larger than 0? This will draw a variable size box but it still may not be exactly what you want.

scott moyer
dmoyer_at_gpu.com
dsmoyer_at_enter.net Received on Wed Oct 25 1995 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message