Power Objects has me baffled...

From: Tony Ennis <tony_at_merlin.cobb.ziff.com>
Date: 1995/10/24

Hey all.

I loaded the rev 1.0 demo copy of PowerObjects. Due to resource limitations, I am using the Blaze database. I am unable to modify the structure of tables I create. That is, if I create a table called Fred, create a field called Stan, close Fred, and re-open Fred, I am no longer able to change anything about Stan.

Needless to say, I find this quite irritating. Anybody know what I've done wrong? Is there perhaps a fix version for this?

I'd appreciate an e-mail response if possible. Thank you!

---
Tony Ennis (tony_at_merlin.cobb.ziff.com) ** All opinions my own **
Between the idea / And the reality / Between the motion / And the act /
Falls the shadow.  T.S. Eliot, _The Hollow Men_