Re: The so called 'Consultants' from India

From: CHICAGOGRP <chicagogrp_at_aol.com>
Date: 1995/10/23

Don't blame the "consultants" alone as "frauds", okay. You are one too...With all the responsibilities that you claim you have and all the knowledge you seem to possess and all the people you claimed to have hired before and are managing now, you LACKED the basic knowledge of hiring good people. You had no clue as to how to interview and what questions to ask and what people to hire. You SCREWED up so much that you ended up with a bunch of idiots or "frauds" like yourself, who did not have the slightest clue as to what the hell was going on. By the way, MCA stands for Master of Computer Applications and these graduates are considered, in India, as more like ordinary "software" technicians than real software engineers. You did not even have the initiative to learn about the degree, yet you hired them, based on the supposedly good credentials of the Indian Institution which represented the "consultants". Don't you know something about statistical Process Control and in this case, 100% testing as opposed to Random Sampling? You seem to be very inept at managing even small things, being such an "experienced" person and yet, without checking out your own dirty back, you started hurling abuses ("cussing") and finding faults with others. Ms. Sandy Sears, I think it would be a good idea for you to do a reality check on yourself and your "supposed" skills, weighed against your alleged responsibilities, before you start that process on others. Also, you have tried to generalize your experience, born out of your stupidity, to all consultants from India. PEOPLE WHO LIVE IN GLASS HOUSES SHOULD NOT THROW STONES. ALSO, YOU HAVE REQUESTED FOR AN ANONYMOUS MESSAGE AND YET AT THE END OF YOUR MESSAGE, YOU HAVE INDICATED YOUR NAME, WHICH SEEMS TO DEFEAT YOUR PURPOSE PARTIALLY...I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU ARE THIS STUPID. ARE YOU A B-L-O-N-D-E?! Good Luck in recruiting great consultants and getting a life. You definitely need one! By the way, I am an management analyst and I do think your analytical abilities are seriously questionable.
Good Luck! - SK (I am posting an "anonymous" reply, yet I have given some information about myself, unlike you, who have no clue as to what the appropriate mix of information should be) Received on Mon Oct 23 1995 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message