How do I set SQLCHECK for embeded PL/SQL?

From: Kayode Akanni <kaa_at_MCS.COM>
Date: 1995/10/22

I am trying to write my first embeded PL/SQL program. I tried one of the examples in the ~/plsql/demo supplied by oracle, but the proc.mk complained that SQLCHECK=FULL must be set before it will accept EXEC SQL EXECUTE. I set (i.e. I think I did) in the proc.mk, on the command line when I invoked make -f proc.mk, and in the .pc file by EXEC SQL ORACLE OPTION(SQLCHECK=FULL) without success. Which is the way to do the setting? in the past I have always done all my processing in c and then just use embeded SQL but now I want to try PL/SQL. Please help. Received on Sun Oct 22 1995 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message