PO7 installation order with client & server

From: <thierry_at_databank.com_at_databank.com>
Date: 1995/10/21

After installing PO7, then the client software then the server software for OS2, the Export, Import and Load utilities now tell me that the database is version 7.0 and that they require version 7.1 of the RDBMS. Does this mean that PO7 should be installed last of the series?

I don't find anything in the documentation which indicates that it should be done this way... Has anybody else encountered this, and does anybody know what the order should be? Received on Sat Oct 21 1995 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message