problem getting Designer tool to fit within eXceed window

From: Peterman J W <pwj_at_ornl.gov>
Date: 1995/10/20

Hi!

We've encountered this odd little problem that I'm hoping that someone will have some insight into. The situation is this: We're running eXceed 4 under Windows 3.1 to access the Forms Designer tool (version 4.0) running on a RISC 6000 workstation. The problem is that we can't find any way to get the tool to come up fitting entirely within the boundaries of the X window. (We have to pan to get at all of the tool options.) The X window itself comes up fine and fits within the screen display (and using a small font). The "Fit to Window" option in eXceed doesn't have any effect.

Does anyone have any ideas about dealing with this problem? Is there any options that can be set or files that can modified in ORACLE that would help this problem? Or, is it a problem with eXceed?

Thanks a lot for your help!

                               John

e-mail address: pwj_at_ornl.gov Received on Fri Oct 20 1995 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message