Oracle PowerObjects Mac experiance?

From: Rafael Kobylinski <kobylins_at_Informatik.TU-Muenchen.DE>
Date: 1995/10/17

Hello,

we are currently using a 4D Server in house written solution for two databases and are very unhappy with 4th Dimension due to the overall quality of this product.

Although we have invested almost two years in setting up a solution with 4D we are now at a point, where we consider moving to some other product. The combination Oracle PowerObjects and Oracle 7 Workgroup Server seams to be an interesting option.

I would very appreciate any comments of people who are currently already using this combination.

--
Rafael Kobylinski                   "You can make even a parrot into a learned
Technische  Universitaet  Muenchen   economist;  all it must learn are the two