Re: Trouble with triggers - CATPROC.SQL errors

From: Doug Ostgard <dostgard_at_news.enet.net>
Date: 1995/10/17

delphi (delphi_at_digital.net) wrote:
: I had a similar problem but don't know if it is the one you are
: encountering. When I looked at the CATDEFER.SQL script, which is fired
: by CATPROC.SQL, I found semi-colons and slashes in some commands. I had
: to edit the CATDEFER.SQL script to remove the errant semi-colons. After
: that it ran fine.

: Dr. Phil

I've picked up on these errors, but the big one is that I get a General Protection Fault when I try to run this script from SQL*Plus. I've tried everything I can think of. It appears to puke when it hits the sys.diutil package body in DIUTIL.SQL. Perhaps it has to do with the size of the package, which contains more that 1000 lines.

Doug (doug_at_jazzer.enet.net OR ostgard_at_csc.nv.doe.gov) Received on Tue Oct 17 1995 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message