Generating Forms 2.3 .inp file from .frm

From: RastM <tkupp_at_pacifier.com>
Date: 1995/10/14

Situation:
Oracle V6 database running on SCO ODT 3.0 platform with Forms V2.3 .frm file (might be from a previous NCR UNIX box) with no .inp file in sight.

Nothing in the database tables for this particular form. If the .frm file is from the SCO version of Forms, is there a way of getting the .inp file (or database records) generated? I've tried iac and iag, and they either don't generate anything, or I get strange error messages. When I try to use runform with the form, I get 'ERROR: 2 form processing allocations, 29040 bytes, not freed.'

Any suggestions appreciated.

--
tkupp_at_pacifier.com