Re: Designer 2000

From: gary.wong_at_cyberstore.ca <Gary>
Date: 1995/10/14

> usd2973_at_interramp.com writes:
> Does anyone know if you can get a demo copy of Designer 2000?
>
> I am using Case 5.1.8 on Solaris right now, but we have been notified
> that Oracle will only support this till December 1996, so I would like to get
> some feel for the product.
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Bess Protacio
> City College of New York
> Convent Ave. at 138th St., NAC 4/225
> New York, NY 10031
> bess_at_swan.admin.ccny.cuny.edu

Bess,

We've asked various Oracle reps about this, and the answer is no. Their rationale is that it is a complex tool, and not the kind of tool you can install in a day, play with for a week, and then evaluate based upon this short period of time.

However, I believe OCSIG members will get a beta copy of Designer/2000 1.1a. This may be a 'back door' method to get a demo copy!

If you want further info, gimme an e-mail...

Regards,
Gary Wong (gary.wong_at_cyberstore.ca)
Information Technology Consultant
(604) 360-1699 (Voice)
(604) 384-1178 (Fax) Received on Sat Oct 14 1995 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message