USNC-Oracle,UNIX,X,Motif,C,C++ programmers needed

From: s119175 <s119175_at_interpath.net>
Date: 1995/10/13

NEW BOSTON SYSTEMS
8601 SIX FORKS ROAD
SUITE 400
RALEIGH, NC 27615
(800)676-5261 (phone)
(919)676-5266 (fax)

New Boston Sytems of Raleigh, NC is a consulting company which provides specialized computer professionals who will help our clients meet project deadlines, overcome budget constraints and reduce the strain of staff shortages.

Our consultants are highly qualified and well-versed in mainframe, mini, and microcomputers, with expertise is client/server technologies, business applications, systems design, software development, computer operations, telecommunications, coding, database design, networking, and statistical analysis.

With 11 offices, and over a thousand consultants employed nationwide, New Boston Systems of Raleigh is a premiere provider of contract services for the Triangles largest companies. Money magazine rated Raleigh as "themost desirable place to live" in 1995, and this area is unsurpassed in terms of quality of life and career opportunity.

For further information please contact Mr. Bill K. at the following address: nbsbillk_at_mail.interpath.net, or call (800)676-5261.

I have the following job opprtunitie(s) you might be interested in:

JOB:		UNIX PROGRAMMERS
WHERE:		Research Triangle Park, North Carolina
SKILLS:		UNIX, C, C++, Object Oriented, Database (Oracle Preferably), X Windows, 		Motif.
Description:	2 senior level engineers, and 2 junior level engineers needed.  This is a 		development position and requires experience with debugging tools and configuration control tools.
Length:		6 month contract to possible Full Time Hire.