Re: Need help with CONNECT_TIME & IDLE_TIME confusion...

From: Sridhar Subramaniam <avion_at_ozemail.com.au>
Date: 1995/10/13

To enable profiles you need to set the initialization parameter RESOURCE_something in the init.ora to TRUE, which defaults to FALSE. Please check the DBA manual.

--
Cheers

Sridhar Subramaniam
Avion Consulting Services
Sydney - Australia
Email : ssubrama_at_nibucorp.ccdn.otc.com.au / avion_at_ozemail.com.au

Disclaimer : All opinions are truly and just mine.