Re: The so called 'Consultants' from India

From: Gopal Saraswat <hellenic_at_dgsys.com>
Date: 1995/10/13

Rahul Anand Narain <narain_at_sky.net> wrote:

> Khan,
> Managerial incopmetency has nothing to do with race or sex.

 ..
> [My wager] is primarily on
> a) Sandy is fresh out of college.
> b) One to two years exposure and never been a team lead.
>
> Though I am now quite tempted to believe that it was you.

I agree with you, Rahul. I think Khan wrote the original post from an anon ID, pretending to be Sandy Sears.

Now speaking of wagers, my bet is that Khan is a Pakistani kattu. When he was little, they cut off too much.

Sorry for despising them so much, but these assholes are beneath contempt. They are obsessed with India and Hindus. Instead of working to improve their own economy and develping their own skills, they spend all their energy trying to pull us down.

This tendency is so inborn that prudence requires we expect it from every other Puki. I mean don't jump the gun, but don't be caught offguard either. I have seen this kind of unprovoked behavior from Pukis of every kind: clerks at Federal Express and Woodies to strangers in malls to coworkers. It took me a *LOOONG* time to believe it and learn to deal with. I mean how does one get used to unprovoked hostility from strangers ?

All I can say is, forwarned is forarmed.

--
  Gopal Saraswat
  satyam muktaye               'truth shall set you free'