Re: Help--> Table driven calculations

From: Phill Edwards <pedwards_at_mpx.com.au>
Date: 1995/10/12

It depends on what is likely to change in the calculation. If it is the values on some of the variables then store them in a table (reference code tables are often used for this type of thing, with a domain (or type if youe prefer) which defines the variable. You can then select the values from this table when doing the calculation. This allows the variables to be maintained in a user form.

If it is the structure of the calculation which is likely to change then this is a lot harder. I would suggest that you store the calculation in a package or procedure. At least that way you only need to change it in one place if it changes.

  • Phill Edwards --

In article <1995Oct6.091855.1_at_skcla.monsanto.com>,