Re: Nobody documents forms at all?

From: Mike J Cox <mike_at_kane.demon.co.uk>
Date: 1995/10/09

> Just curious, since we would like to create a design document, and
> I have never seen any documentation for forms.
>
> I posted asking for help from anybody that has done it and got no
> response, so I guess this is a last troll, hoping for some help or an
> example...

Travis,

We do all or modules in case (d2000) the module description we use for the business/user level description, usually no more than a side of a4 and the notes we use for the actual build spec, based around a generated moudle, the dcu/mcu etc used for table/columns. We also build our functions etc in the module logic navigator. So theoretically we have our application totally in the repository.

We are in the middle of development with several major restrictions

1 The people who support the system will not be skilled ORACLE staff 2 We are supposed to keep to a minimum the amount of code we write ! (on of the IT guys seemed to think we wouldnt have to write a single line of code, my god where do they get these people from)

Ive always ended up using case as a post event documentation tool, will be good to see how it works out, not that Im a sceptic or anything <g>

Mike

Michael Cox          Input Technolgies Ltd
Email                mike_at_kane.demon.co.uk
Compuserve           100045.1715_at_compuserve.com