Re: "Oracle Developer" newsletter. Any views?

From: Dennis Moore <dbmoore_at_netcom.com>
Date: 1995/10/08

In article <813072074.18008_at_ssl.aladdin.co.uk> ssl_at_aladdin.co.uk writes:
>Is it worth 119 quid a year?
>I'm not sure from the mailshot I received whether this is a
>publication that's been around for a while or is something new.
>
>Any views more than welcome.
>
>Thanks,
>Nick

This is a brand new publication. Two such publications are included in flyers in the Information Pack of Developer/2000 Release 1.1. I've read them both and discussed future plans for each with the editors, and the content I've seen in each is quite good and planned to only get better. I can't recommend one over the other -- they're both great -- and I highly recommend them. The techniques of other experts who write for these journals will save you blood, sweat, and tears. I recommend them both highly.

--
-- Dennis Moore, Oracle Corp.
dbmoore_at_oracle.com	<- Office (preferred for e-mail)