Re: Position advertisements

From: Scott Dart <Darts_at_intmed-po.int-med.uiowa.edu>
Date: 1995/10/08

jwingram_at_whale.st.usm.edu (Jonathan Wayne Ingram) wrote:

>Does anyone besides me feel that this newsgroup is not the
>right place for "this position is open" advertisements?
>Perhaps we should create a comp.databases.oracle.jobs
>newsgroup?

>Jonathan

while I would welcome a comp.database.oracle.jobs group, it doesn't bother me too much to see the postings here. So, until that group is created, I think this is probably the best placef or them. but--anyone with the means and desire to create such a group--please do so! Received on Sun Oct 08 1995 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message