US-NJ-Oracle-PowerObjects-consulting

From: Rcetrulo <rcetrulo_at_aol.com>
Date: 1995/10/07

FYI Systems, Inc.

   Member NACCB

                 A consulting firm run by and for consultants !

Opportunity:

Large pharmaceutical cliet in Central NJ is looking for Oracle PowerObject experienced consultant for development projects.

If you are currently on assignment, but want to be associated with a quality firm in the future, we welcome the opportunity to meet with you anytime. Timing is everything, so please contact us today ! Please contact :

Joanne Jerez or Ralph Cetrulo at (201) 331-9050 or Fax (201) 331-9055

About FYI Systems:

   FYI attracts highly talented, results oriented, consultants to participate on challenging assignments at an established base of quality clients.

   FYI consultants are the highest caliber professionals, with the essential education, technical abilities and communication skills, plus solid industry experience.

   FYI has been in business for eleven years and we currently employ over 70 consultants. Our success is due to our careful understanding of the needs of each consultant and client alike. Received on Sat Oct 07 1995 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message