HELP: Calling MS-Windows Help w/o using a user exit!

From: Mark Mason <mmason_at_versar.com>
Date: 1995/10/06

Does anyone have a good way to call MS-Windows help files from withing Forms 4.5.6.3.3? We're using the Developer 1.1 CD.

I've tried the WINDEMO.PLL / WINDEMO.DLL way but it doesn't seem to work. I've copied \orawin\forms45\demos\windemo\windemo.pll to \orawin\bin\f45xtb.dll, like the release notes suggest.

Still get "Windemo routines not properly installed." message.

EVEN STILL, SHOULDN'T THERE BE A WAY TO CALL HELP FILES WITHOUT RESORTING TO USER EXIT???? TIA, Mark Mason
mmason_at_c-s-p.com
masonmar_at_versar.com Received on Fri Oct 06 1995 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message